The institute relies on the generosity of its alumni to provide the necessary support to fund many of its programs and services.
- Job postings via email
- Networking opportunities/receptions
- Alumni Awards
- Professional Achievement Award
- Max Holland Outstanding Alumni Award
- R.C. Williams, M.D., Honor Award
- Max G. Holland Memorial Scholarship
- R.J. Knobel Scholarship
All other non-state funded resources to meet departmental needs.
To give online to the Institute of Health Administration, please follow the link below to Georgia State University’s online giving program.
- Select the amount you wish to contribute
- The next box says Designation – scroll to the bottom of the list and choose “Other”
- A box will pop up underneath – please copy and paste the designation exactly as: 02B65S
- This will ensure your money is put into the account that can be used to support IHA students and programs
Give by mail
To give by mail, download our Mail Contribution Form